Sound Recognition Lab
What is Sound Recognition Lab?
Sound Recognition Lab (SRLab) is an interactive pattern-formation and pattern-recognition application for acoustics. It is made for engineers and researchers who deal with complex acoustic systems and/or large quantities of audio data in:
- Industrial automation
- Animal bioacoustics
- Medical bioacoustics
- Noise analysis
- Phonetics and neuro-science
SRLab combines artificial intelligence with digital signal processing. It is a new smart tool to classify and analyze acoustic signals on PC-platforms.
Typical problems that can be solved with SRLab
- Acoustic identification of defective mechanical components in industrial automation
- Monitoring of machine generated sounds
- Identification of acoustic repertoires of birds, dolphins or insects
- Monitoring of acoustic activity of animals
- Acoustic analysis of heartbeat and bloodflow patterns
- Classification an fine analysis of phonems
- Classification an fine analysis of electrophysiological data like EEG and EKG
SRLab is based on optimized signal processing algorithms written in Assembler. It combines scientific accuracy with high speed.
Key features of SRLab
- Visualization and sonification of signals
- Manual and machine annotation of audio files
- Computer aided design of audio signal classifiers
- Monitoring of acoustic processes and similarity-based detection of events
- Similarity-based retrieval of sounds from audio archives
- Automatic measurements and compilation of descriptive statistics
- Induction of signatures and rules to describe signal systems
- Data mining audio archives
- Sharing audio signal classifiers worldwide
- Audio data management
- And much more (see Help Central)
SRLab is interactive and can be used without programming skills. Expensive and time consuming source-code development is a thing of the past!
How can I get SRLab?
Easy! Just follow these steps:
- Register with Sejona and obtain a license
- Download SRLab
- Install SRLab on your PC
- Make use of our online-help and email-support
SRLab perfectly works together with standard sound cards and popular audio editors.